Welcome to JD Health & Performance.


My aim is to share with you all of the knowledge that I have learnt over the last few years, and to give you all a better understanding of how your body works, as an individual.

Training principles are pretty much the same as they have always been, there really isn’t some new found exercise, gadget, or break-through diet plan. What’s needed is some direction, valid, tried and tested information, but most importantly, the desire to work hard, whilst staying consistent.

We live in a society that wants a quick fix for everything. Fitness is no exception when it comes to losing weight in particular. The problem when it comes to the ‘GET FIT QUICK‘ mentality, is that the majority of people will eventually end up back where they started.

Consistency is the key to success. The JD Health & Performance, philosophy, is based around a lifestyle choice using a 80-20% ratio of good to bad. 80% of the time you eat well, and train hard. The other 20% you indulge a little. This has been proven many times to be the best recipe for success.

Every piece of the information that is provided to this site, is geared towards you understanding your body, and listening to the queues it gives you when things need to be done. Once you know what to look out for, everything else falls nicely into place.

For questions regarding any information on this site, or to find out more about working with me, please use the form below and I will contact you as soon as I can.

Keep training hard, keep moving well, and let’s stay fit & healthy for a very long time to come.



Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s